NORMANGEE — With the game on the line and a double-digit lead nearly vanished, a senior leader rose to the occasion.
Graford’s Samantha Morrow will be among eight members of the Class of 2020 who will be inducted into the Texas High School Basketball Hall of Fame.
Mineral Wells Rams fans will want to be in their stadium seats well before kickoff Friday, as the Mineral Wells High School Athletics Hall of Fame inducts five new members.
PLANO — Jacksonville High School's Chris Carpenter was named late Thursday morning as the Built Ford Tough Texas High School Player of the Week for Class 5A.
OKLAHOMA CITY — Tim Tadlock and Chris Beard, two of Texas Tech’s most popular athletic figures, shared an enlightening moment earlier this month when detailing the stark contrast between the draft process in their respective sports.
The University of Texas and Texas Christian University are welcoming two Houston-area football programs onto their campuses this week as nearly unprecedented storms continue to pound southeast Texas.
WACO, Texas -- If there is a blueprint for how a football program confronts the aftermath of a widespread sexual assault scandal, Baylor's new coach found it at his alma mater.
MCALESTER, Okla. -- Turns out there is some truth — and some confusion — behind the Texas A&M bullpen prank video that went viral this week.
- I-30 Classic set for tonight at Wilkerson-Sanders
- McLendon-Chisolm City Council received wastewater rate report
- Commissioners approve budget, slightly lower tax rate
- County Commissioners hold final hearing on proposed budget
- Penn State football fan ignites controversy over player’s dreadlocks
- Yellowjackets' homecoming
- Rockwall to host National Night Out
- Jackets bounce back to whip Mesquite Horn, 45-7
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.