The New Hope Baptist Church Brotherhood organized a peaceful prayer gathering at the Parker County Courthouse Tuesday evening to support removal of the Confederate statue on the courthouse lawn.
As featured on
Church officials and community members came together Tuesday evening for a prayer gathering in support of removing the Confederate statue from the Parker County Courthouse lawn.
- Justice David Bridges killed in wrong way crash on Interstate 30
- Rockwall County employment numbers recovering
- Rockwall officer battling COVID-19
- Driver charged with intoxication manslaughter, possession of controlled substance in fatal crash
- County continues to show improvement in COVID-19 numbers
- Voters choose Woodward for new County Court Of Law judge, decide nominations in Democratic Party races
- Rockwall ISD names chief of student services
- A doubly cruel death
- County Democrats elect new chair
- Rockwall police investigating multiple vehicle burglaries
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.