This Week's Circulars
- Information released regarding Wednesday evening fatal accident on Interstate 30
- Former Rockwall ISD teacher sentenced for online solicitation of student
- Gas failures drove winter storm outages, report shows
- Former Rockwall ISD teacher sentenced to prison for sending sexual emails to student
- Flood plain maps being prepared for Trinity River Basin. including Rockwall County
- Bills limiting education about race advance
- School supply drive for Rainbow Room scheduled
- RHHS schedules student orientation
- Little change in county’s COVID-19 statistics, health officials say
- Rockwall City Council to consider proposed annexation
Passengers in the rear section of the B-29 "Doc" had to rely on a video screen to see the view from the front of the aircraft. The screen allowed passengers to watch the plane while landing at Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The B-29 "Doc" has side bubble windows that allowed side gunners to look out in front of the plane as well as behind, including seeing the plane's tail. This is a video from a flight aboard "Doc" after taking off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The top gunner on a B-29 had a full view of the aircraft, from the tail wing and all around the plane. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
The rear of the B-29 was for the tail gunner, who would watch for approaching enemy aircraft while working a gun sight. This is the view aboard the B-29 "Doc" which took off from Terre Haute Regional Airport.
Rockwall-Heath fans cheer wildly as the Hawks score three runs in the fifth inning of their Region II-6A championship game against rival Rockwall. Heath won this game 11-4 and the next one 11-3 to advance to the state tournament on Friday at the Dell Diamond in Round Rock.