As featured on
CLARKSVILLE — Sitting in a rocking chair, 77-year-old Carolyn Kemp turned the pages of a book, reading aloud to a group of first-graders at Clarksville Elementary on Thursday morning.
- Commissioner Sevier, Judge Sweet return most of pay raise.
- Rockwall records big gains in sales tax revenue
- Jackets close out regular football season with 66-42 win over Mesquite
- Capital charges against Brandon Gonzales dropped in Party Venue shooting
- UPDATE: Memorial schedued tonight for four Community ISD students killed in Tuesday crash
- Rockwall students start fundraiser to build water well in Sudan
- Heath wins home finale, enjoys Friday off with bye
- Cross country: River Hill makes it back to state for Rockwall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.