The Rockwall Farmers Market is back in business and will be operating each Saturday morning.
Rockwall Farmers Market will be open 8 a.m to noon at the Downtown Square through Sept. 26.
Organizers note that because of the COVID-19 pandemic changes will be implemented changes to make the event safer.
The Rockwall Farmers Market will be adhering to CDC guidelines for mass gatherings including:
• Social distancing of at least six feet must be practiced at all times
• Refrain from gathering or lingering in the market area
• Properly utilize the handwashing stations provided
• Wearing of a face covering is encouraged
• No samples or prepared food of any kind will be distributed
• CDC guidelines will be posted
Rockwall Farmers Market was established in 2008 by the Friends of Downtown Rockwall.
Additional information is available by visiting