Christmas is the time of year when compassion seems to be contagious, and the children of Rockwall County are no exception. Above, Amy Parks-Heath students Kane Renteria, Bryce Wurster, Beau Renteria, Olivia McKerrow, and Baylor Baumann, along with many other students in kinder-6th grade, put others before self and participated in the Helping Hands Toy Drive. All 65 angels were adopted and presents purchased to help the almost 700 children in Rockwall County whose families are in need this holiday.
- Local News
Local venture helps match kids with tutors
A new tutoring, home school, and child care provider is now serving Rockwall and the surrounding area.
- MOW continues its mission in Rockwall County
- Youth mental health program available in August
- Fate mayor, council member to face taser if fundraiser succeeds
- SOCKWORK: Rockwall native launches company to benefit veterans
- Local venture helps match kids with tutors
More than 30 qualify for TAAF state championship meet
Rockwall-area track and field clubs qualified a combined 33 athletes in 45 events to the Texas Amateur Athletic Federation (TAAF) state championships in College Station with their finishes during the TAAF Region 7 meet last week at Mesquite’s Hanby Stadium.
- Club Vaultitude kicks off Junior Olympics with honors
- COMING HOME: Former Heath star Jake Thompson acquired by Texas Rangers
- Club Vaultitude, Texas Titans send huge numbers to Humble
- Rockwall-area swimmers win at Lifeguard Games
- More than 30 qualify for TAAF state championship meet
- Gas Prices
- Weather Radar